Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Site. By using this Site you signify your consent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not use the Site.
The Site is owned and operated by The Krewe of Bacchus, a corporation incorporated under the laws of Louisiana, having its principle office in Louisiana. The Krewe of Bacchus maintains the Site for your personal entertainment, information and further for communication to its membership. Please feel free to browse in the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, home personal use only, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices. You may not, however, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way the contents of this Site including the text, images, audio and video for public or commercial purposes, without written permission from the Krewe of Bacchus:
Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is protected by copyright unless otherwise stated and may only be used according to these Terms and Conditions. The Krewe of Bacchus does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on this Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the Krewe of Bacchus. Images are either the property of, or used with permission by, the Krewe of Bacchus. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, defamation laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The Krewe of Bacchus uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site. However, the Krewe of Bacchus makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information. The Krewe of Bacchus assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this Site.
- Furthermore, your use of and browsing in this Site is at your risk. Neither the Krewe of Bacchus nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. The Krewe of Bacchus also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- The trademarks, and logos, displayed on the Site, are trademarks of the Krewe of Bacchus. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site without the expressed written permission of the Krewe of Bacchus or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on the Site. Regarding use of the trademarks, see Intellectual Property Rights.
- The Krewe of Bacchus has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- The Krewe of Bacchus may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Happy Mardi Gras!
© Krewe of Bacchus